Thursday, January 24, 2013

Whimsy Guest Design Team Spot

I love the stamps at Whimsy Stamps.  They have opened up a Guest Designer Contest and I thought I would enter.  For my card I used Wee Stamps Mountain Lily designed by Sylvia Zet.   The background paper and the cut out (LaRue Flourish from Memory Box) are papers from ProvoCraft Paper Pallette Handmade papers in blues and purples.  The rhinestone is a Sapphire birthstone gem from Forever in Time. I also used White Flower Soft for her vest and ties.  The ribbon is from Ribbon Carousel. I love the look of Mountain Lily, to me she just needs wintery snowyness around her.  I also got to use my Promarkers from Letraset that I won from Jak Heath and a couple of my Copics.


2 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Great card, good luck with the Dt! Hugs, Shazsilverwolf

Becky said...

Becky this is so cute! Wonderful colors and love the die.