Sunday, January 20, 2013

A little green and chocolate!!

Got 'cha with that one.  LOL  Probably thought I was green because I ate too much chocolate.   Nope, it is the colors I used for the sketch at Deconstructing Jen - Deconstructed Sketch # 85!!  I used a sentiment from the Moment by Moment stamp set from Unity Stamp Co.  I got my DCWV Sweet stack out and used the dp from that stack, I used Coredinations papers for the green (Granny Smith) and chocolate (Nutmeg) and Prima flowers, along with a Martha Stewart punch and some unknown brads.
I love the look of the chocolate and green.  I am a little green around the gils this weekend, since my husband has shared his stuffiness with me even though I lysol'd the house and him!!!



1 comment:

Sandi Berg said...

Oh this is such a yummy card! I'm thinking mmmm...mint chocolate. My favorite!