Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mo's Digital Challenge "My Sentiments Exactly" #122

I took a few days off from posting because I started working on a alphabet set of flash cards and then today decided to make a couple cards. I decided to use A Big Whoop from Mo's Digital Pencil and join in her challenge here. It was to add a sentiment to your project using a Mo's Digital Pencil Image. Luckily before the printer ran out of ink, I had printed this one out!! I am using scrap papers I have and so I used these bright ones and added a sentiment from a Studio G set.

2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Very cute card! I love the simple layout and beautiful ribbon! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Dawn B. said...

This is such a beautiful card. It is perfect for this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.