Monday, February 6, 2012

Card Positioning Systems Anniversary Challenges Day 8

I am still keeping at it, here is my card for the Card Positioning Systems Day 8 sketch. I am pulling stamps that I love off my shelf and using ones I haven't used for a while. And yes, this one shows two Matchbox cars in the picture, well, they were left on my table by one of the little boys and so I choose these colors!! We must have over 50 of these little cars running around here. Keith buys them when they are on sale and hangs them on a shelf in our room and Calvin gets to choose a car every once in a while - but only when he is a good boy!!! The stamp I used is by PSX and is from The Montage Collection. The rose is from Hearts In Touch and the heart cutout is my own, and then I used a Martha Stewart punch for the edge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it... Great story too!

Lori Craig said...

Oh, Becky! Love the colors! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing in the CPS Anniversary!