Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Card Positioning Systems Anniversary Celebration Day 11

Ahh, Day 11. I have 4 more to go!! Todays sketch at Card Positioning Systems was a fun one. I have had a busy week, the boys every day this week, so I used a image I had stamped already and I didn't get up to get her off the high shelf so I am not sure where she is from right now!! Then I needed to add something to it, so I was looking at my ribbons and nothing really jumped out at me, so the light bulb went off and I went into my sewing stuff. I found the yellow stitched edge bias trim - it was still in the plastic wrap, it is so old that for 2 1/2 yards it was 15 cents!!! Yep, pretty cool. My mom had boxes of bias tape, lace and trims and so I have got a bunch!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Cute card and love the bias trim you used!! Great job on the CPS sketch I chose and thanks for joining us at CPS for this fun celebration!