Monday, January 23, 2012

Cleaning, Organizing and a new sketch done!

I decided to get the husband to put my shelf up in my craft room last week, since I had the week off from the snow, so he did. I have been slowly cleaning it up and cleaning it out. I have three garbage bags and two small boxes for ARC donation so far, and a box for the preschool. This is the new shelf with the beginnings of what will be stored on it. I also rearranged my sewing machine cabinet and have my machine on it so I can use it too.
So, tonight after the little boys left, I went in and made a card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch from last Wednesday.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Lookin' good, Becky! That looks like some great storage you have there. Your card is quite darling too. . .I just love those little PI's :D

Elizabeth said...

Looks good Becky...

Anonymous said...

Love the organization. Where did you get your ribbon organzer.