Thursday, January 19, 2012

Card Positioning Systems Sketch 251 and a snow week!!

Snow, yep, we have snow. We only have about 3 inches, but we also are about 17 degrees and northeast winds, so its cold. Where all my nephews live, they have over a foot of snow, so I haven't seen them since Monday :( I have had some time to do some cards and also am in the process of organizing my craft room. Kevin sent over some of Katie's storage systems for me to use and I worked in there last night for a while. Hopefully today, since Mr. Wonderful is home he will help put up a shelf I got 3 Christmas's ago!!!! But on to the CPS Sketch 251 - You can see it here. I used a Bella stamp image that Katie gave me a while back, I have a stack of images from swaps and different people that I have found that I need to use!! I colored her in and then layered her on some paper from paper stacks. I used my scallop circle Nestabilities and the sentiment is from Hey There Cupcake by Stampendous.

No comments: