Friday, November 21, 2008

Stamp Somethings - Thanksgiving Somethings Challenge


Over at Stamp Something the challenge today was to make something for the season- Thanksgiving- so since my girls actually finished their cards (mine is not done!!0 I thought I would put theirs into the challenge. Once a month we get together at my sisters and have a craft night. It is my sister, Julie, sil Darlene, niece Dawn, great niece Amanda, me, my girls (sometimes!!) and this last Tuesday, my sister Roxi, great niece Jamie Sue and my newest (and only) great-great niece Kayla all came. Dawn and I got our punches and nestabilities and she had the pattern to make these turkey's!! Caties card is the middle one and Cissy made the other two. They had so much fun, so here are their cards.
hugs,


3 comments:

I'm free of the abuse said...

Those cards made me giggle! Thanks for brightening my day! I love them!
Blessings
Susan
Lil' Bit of Ink

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Too cute Becky! Love your turkeys! Thanks for playing. :)

Kathryn said...

So CUTE -- love those little turkeys- so much fun! :)