Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stamp Something Sketch Challenge



This weeks sketch challenge at Stamp Something was fun and challenging to make them fit on a card without making a huge card!! lol I used a glue pad for the circles stamping a snowflake with the glue pad, heating it up and then adding the glitter. Well, next time I will put the whole card together before I add the glitter because by the time I got done most of the glitter was barely there! I have such a terrible time using the glue pad. But I do like how this turned out.


3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very pretty -- Love how you changed the sketch and the ribbon is gorgeous!!
Great Job! :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Pretty card Becky! Love that you flipped the sketch too. Great job, thanks for playing. :)

Ann said...

Very pretty card Becky - I love the patterned paper you've used, gorgeous!!

I hope you're keeping well - why not drop into the SBS 14 Forum for a chat as we're trying to get some swaps organised!! Take care & Hugs

Ann xxx