Friday, January 30, 2015

Make a Wish (Deconstructed Sketch #185)

 I loved the sketch at Deconstructing Jen  this week.  I got to use my new Stampin' Up bow maker punch and I made an easel card.  I am trying to make some different card shapes and thought this sketch was perfect.  I stamped Make a Wish (unknown stamp company) and then cut it out using my Spellbinders Petite Labels One and also the red flower behind it.  I used my Spellbinders circle dies and then embossed the red with my Stampin' Up decorative dots folder.  I used my Spellbinders Squares and scalloped squares for the next layers.  Then I used the bow maker punch for the bow.

On the inside I put the green printed paper down and then stamped the sentiment (SU 2000)  and cut it out and popped it up so that it made the easel card.

The red and green patterned papers are from Stampin' Up.  (Yes, I buy SU alot, since my niece sells it and we get together every month)

I am adding this card to Deconstructed Sketch 185.





No comments: