Friday, January 23, 2015

Life Is Good (CCT357)

 COLORFUL!!  That was the challenge at Cute Card Thursday.  I grabbed my Lawn Fawn Life is Good set.  My favorite part of making my cards is the coloring.  It is so relaxing.  I had fun coloring the images with my Copics and then added some sparkles to the sand areas with my Clear Wink of Stella pen.  I used my Stitched Hillside Borders on some glittery silver paper and layered it on the sunshine paper from Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine that I got from Willow Paper and Tools.  (Shout out to my cousin Heather, who is the owner of this business)  I added all the images and then stamped Life is Good.


It is pouring rain here today so I am dreaming of being on the sand here.  I think this might stay on my desk for a while.

I have added it to Cute Card Thursday Challenge 357 - Colorful.  Go and check out all the other cards.






















No comments: