Wednesday, December 3, 2014

White on White Challenge

At the  Lawnscaping Blog, the challenge this week was White on White.  I really wanted to play along, but wasn't sure what I was going to do.  Yesterday I ran to my local stamp store, Stampadoodle and they know I love Lawn Fawn stamps and Lawn Cut dies.  One of the girls and I went to look at what was in and talk about our favorites and  they had the lawn cut die in for the goodie bag and also the word Joy.  Yep, bought them both.  

So this morning, I made the goodie bag.  The goodie bag die is easy to use and the lines are easy to fold on.
Goodie Bag Die








I grabbed some snowflake stamps from the sets Critters in the Arctic and Deck the Halls and embossed them with Winter White embossing powder.  I used some glitter glue on the joy die cut just to give it a little glitter.  I tied it with some white ribbon.  These are perfect size to have in the tree for small presents.  I have also decided to use these to make Valentines goodies for the 3 yr. old nephew to give to his preschool classmates.

6 comments:

Tamara said...

Beautiful treatbag!!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.
xx Tamara

Ren said...

I love the goodie bag die but my die cut machine is too small. Looking to change one so I can use more wonderful dies by Lawn Fawn. I love your submission to the recent Lawnscaping challenge. I submitted one, mmm...white on white, it was kinda tough but all the ladies there did wonders! :)

Audrey said...

What a cute little gift bag! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

Samantha Casey said...

Adorable treat bag! That was a brilliant take on the challenge! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Yuki said...

Super cute goodie bag! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

jenn shurkus said...

love this!! what a sweet treat!! thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!