Thursday, December 4, 2014

The reason for Christmas.

One of my favorite blogs to peruse daily, Linda's, who is utterly amazing and a member of Spellbinders  International Ambassadors team and also has her own Facebook group,  I Love My Die Cutting Machine.  A few weeks back she used Spellbinders Labels 40 in one of her cards.  I fell in love with them.  So I ordered the Decorative Elements set.    I used them on this card I made with an older stamp from Embossing Arts (probably had this stamp for 10 years or so)  that I just love because it shows the reason for Christmas.








1 comment:

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Becky, this is fabulous - I love the way you have used the Die - I am glad you are part of the group and we can all inspired each other! Thanks for your kind words! {{{hugs}}}