Friday, October 4, 2013

Where did summer go??

We have been so busy around here that the summer just went by fast and I let my blog sit still and rest!!  But I am back.  I have been having so much fun learning new things this summer.  I got to spend my Wednesday's at our local stamp store, Stampadoodle, going to their lunch time demo's with some awesome friends.  I also kept getting Unity Stamps stamp of the week which I love, love, love.

Last week Unity had some great stamps, so I ordered some :)  One I ordered was Sassy Boots with a Melody.  And this week, I actually made a card using them.  So here is my card for Unity's blog Friends With Flair Fridays.





14 comments:

Ruby said...

Lovely card.

Gwen said...

Love those boots & your papers & design are a perfect showcase for them!

michib said...

Love this - the patterned paper, the embossing and the stamped image left uncoloured.

Cynthia said...

Fun design and colors, Becky. Glad you had a nice summer!

Meredith Adolf said...

What fun! Spending lunchtime at the craft store, wow! I love your design that you made, great job!

Julie Odil said...

Those papers are perfect for your boots. Very fun!

Gaylynn said...

Such a fun country theme with the boots and colors. Love this!!!

Rachel W K said...

This is great! Works so well with the rusty embossed background

Angeline Choo said...

Those boots are rocking it out!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I can almost hear the toes tapping! Summer has not left PA. It's been a hot week here.

Lindsey said...

Nice! Great way to show off your new stamps.

Scrapper Myra said...

Cool boots. Nice job.

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Love the card. Great image. Thank you for sharing!

JPScraps said...

Great card! it so fun!