Monday, October 7, 2013

So Thankful for you.


I have to say that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month but every day Cancer affects all of us in one way or another.  Both my parents died from cancer, my bestest friend, Katie Emerson Renz passed away almost two years ago from Gastrointestional cancer, my favorite aunt on my dad's side in January, a life time neighbor just two weeks ago and my favorite aunt on my mom's side is fighting cancer and slowly losing her battle, thankfully she is not in any pain.  I made this card to send to her because I am so thankful for her.

I used the new SU Thinlets Label Card die to make my card base, added some orange dotted paper to the left side of it.  I stamped some pumpkin images in versamark on the green, the pumpkin Blossoms were colored and cut out and the sentiment was cut out using SU Labels Collection dies and stamped and color added around the edge.



Unity Stamp Co. products used:  Pumpkin Blossoms Itty Bitty set,  Acorn Greetings Itty Bitty Set,                pumpkins.

SU products used: Cranberry Ink, Thinlets Label Card Die's, Labels Collection Die

Copic Markers, Black glaze pen

1 comment:

Auntie Pam Pam said...

This is a very cool card