Friday, February 22, 2013

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #203

 What a crazy week it has been.  I have been working on the business side of my life and am still not ready for the tax man!!  But I have been sneaking into the craft room to get a few things done.  I decided to play along with Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and the challenge was TWO's Company.  Two stamps, two colors and two embellishments.  I really wanted to use a new stamp I won from Alota Rubber Stamps so I added two chickens from Clear Dollar Stamps Farm Critters stamps.  My colors are brown and red.  The embellishments are a funky vintage button that I thought could pass for eggs and a red paperclip.  I used CTMH Chocolate ink, Core-dinations Chocolate box paper with the Distressed Stripes cuttlebug folder and sanded the chocolate until the red showed through better.  The chickens were colored with copics and CTMH pens.

2 comments:

Céline said...

fab card, love the image
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday
hugs
céline

Pam said...

What a well thought out card. So adorable with the chicken wire background. Very clever use of the button and paper clip. So sweet.

Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Two’s Company Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So very happy that you could join us this week.
:) Pam