Friday, February 1, 2013

A little spring, please!

  I think I am wishing for spring, even though winter was about 15 minutes long out here.  We had a week in the 30's, but no snow to count and no Northeaster blowing down from Canada.  Something is really wrong with this picture!!  For the sketch challenge at Unscripted Sketches, I used some papers from my stash and CTMH along with some Provo Craft Prudy's Patchwork Quilt papers.  I stamped Andi Girl, a new stamp called Angie Girls by Angie Blom.   I colored with my copics, adding Cinnamon Toast fun flock to her boots!!   I used some seam binding from Ribbon Carousel and a little birdie dimensional sticker (by American Crafts)  from Pinky.




1 comment:

Texas Cattlewoman said...

I loved how you flipped the sketch and remind me that spring is only a month away in Texas! Exquisite design!