Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So, I have this friend, who likes to do cards too.....

So, I have this friend, Emily, who likes to do cards too and she posted a card a week or so ago, here on her blog about a challenge from designed to delight and it was to use this one image of a cute owl sitting on pumpkins with the moon and Emily's was so cute, you can see it here, that I decided to use it myself and created this card.
The bat papers are from Carta Bella's All Hallow's Eve that I got from this great place called Pumpkin Spice. It is a sweet online shop here in WA and she also has a blog that I am really liking. I used my fleur de Lis Rectangles on the backside of the bat paper and my Scor-pal to make it look like a fence! Then I did the goofy grass and popped the image up on pop dots. I hope you like my card!! Thanks Em for sharing!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU!
Cute card...

Imke said...

Cute card and i like the background paper. Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight !