Friday, October 26, 2012

A little orange, black and purple!

Purple is not my favorite color. I will put up with it, but when I was younger I had huge purple flowers wallpaper on my wall in my room and my mom's favorite color was purple and well, she and I just didn't hit it off too well the last few years of her life and so the big joke now is Becky hates purple!! LOL So anyway, I digress, Crazy 4Challenges blog's challenge was to use orange, black and purple. Ok, I don't have any purple paper! But wait, my niece Chrissy gave me all her scrapbooking stuff a while back and lo and behold there was purple. So, I stamped Hazel designed by Sylvia Zet Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps. I used some stamps called Swirls by Autumn Leaves on the purple and my Spellbinders Fleur de lis Nestabilities. I tied a little ribbon sideways!!

No comments: