Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Caardvarks Live and Let DIe Challenge


Do you ever feel like your muse just up and disappeared in a fleeting moment?? Well, mine has obviously left the building. It could be that my nose is running, my cough is back and I haven't been sleeping well or it could be that fall is here and it is dreary, rainy and cold outside or it could be both!! So, Caardvarks
challenge was to use Die Cuts. So, I grabbed this pear from Debbie's Die Cuts and ran it and the background through my cuttlebug, sponged a little yellow ink on it, added the green around the back and then looked at it!! lol Finally added the SU sentiment and ribbon using purple for the background and I am not a purple person. And here it is!!! I'm thinking a nap with the 1 year old nephew sounds good!! Have a great day!

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the fun texture on your pear and great sentiment.

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic work, love the type of embossing you have done.

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky! I like this card with your embossing!! And, I'M LATE!!! I'm sorry! Happy Birthday a day late!! I'll have your card out to you soon!! Have a fab weekend!!

Kevin Renz said...

Love the embossing! See you soon.