Sunday, November 10, 2013

A little Christmas Sparkle

I have two awesome ladies that I spend every Wednesday with at our local stamp store, Stampadoodle, for the lunchtime demos.  A while back they had a demo using Lawn Fawn stamps and of course, I fell, hook, line and sinker!!  I am hooked on Lawn Fawn.  I got this set a couple weeks ago, Winter Sparrows along with their die's.  I challenged my two friends to use some shaker card pouches and this is the one I made.  I added some glitter, white flower soft and a few sequins.  The sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn and is from the set, Peace, love, joy.   I gave it a little glitter using a Gelly Roll clear star pen. The designer paper is from Lawn Fawn also.   I am adding this to this weeks, Christmas Sparkle challenge at 2 Sisters Challenge blog.



2 comments:

Cassie said...

Shaker cards are always so much fun, and this is adorable, Becky!

Sharna W. said...

A shaker card & winter sparrows! My favorite!! I adore this card.