Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Guest Designer for Whimsy Stamps!

I am so excited today to show my card as I am the guest designer for Whimsy Inspires Blog.  The challenge was Stitch It!  Real or Faux Stitching.  I was lucky to use the digital stamp Katie.  I colored her with my Copics and paired her with some Recollections dp.  I went to do my stitching and my sewing machine decided to not work right.  It is a hand me down Brother and I love it but I think it needs to go get a check up.  Since I am also in the middle of sewing a quilt, my sister brought me my mom's old Singer in the box, this is a small machine that only has straight stitch and you have to turn the wheel to get it started.  I used this little sweet machine to do my stitching!  I added some pearls to give her some bling.

Please go to the blog and check out the design teams cards and leave them some hugs.

1 comment:

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

It's a pleasure to have you join us as a guest designer, Becky. Your little Katie card is lovely. You've used really pretty colours and shaded her beautifully. Thanks for showcasing the image so sweetly. xx Kathy