Thursday, September 13, 2012

Card Positioning Systems Sketch 282

I have been trying to get back into doing the sketches so I can get some cards done for others and this weeks sketch at Card Positioning Systems was another fun one. I used some bright pink paper for the bottom layer and then used a plastic decorated bag over it for the background. The plastic bag was one that my niece brought some eyeliner in for Cissy. I had to use two layers of it so that the black lines would line up that way. I hid the tape behind flowers when I could. I used the Spellbinders Ric Rac Diamond Border Petites on the green and my circle nestibilities. The butterfly is from Clear Dollar Stamps Birthday Celebration set.

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-37.html