Thursday, June 28, 2012

CPS 271 - Thanks so very much!

Ok, I know you will get tired of all the Thank you cards, but I must concentrate on these, I can't go out and buy them, that would be terrible!! LOL This card is from the weekly sketch at Card Positioning Systems. I made the sketch my own because I wanted to use this thank you sentiment and it would cover too much of the circles, so I added the ribbon. The stamps on the circles are from WaltzingMouse Stamps set Dainty Doilies -large set. The sentiment is from a CTMH set called Celebration. I used CTMH Daydream papers and the ribbon is from CTMH too.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-26.html

Geri said...

Hey Becky! Hope you are having a great weekend. I just love visiting your blog and checking out your work. Such fresh ideas! Just thought that I would let you know that I will be sending out your Christmas in July party favor on Monday (it might take a wee bit longer to arrive though as I live in Manitoba, Canada)