Saturday, April 21, 2012

Deconstructed Sketch # 48

At Deconstructing Jen, the sketch this week was a hard one for me. I decided to use a sentiment and to use papers I usually don't use. The papers are Basic Grey Marrakech papers, an Art Impressions sentiment and some cheapo rhinestones - they are cheapo because the glue dot is bigger than the rhinestones and they are all hooked together -LOL. This sentiment stamp is one of my favorite quotes. I am kind of a stinker, not in a bad way, just a silly, spoiled rotten way!! I have 3 older siblings - They were 10, 12, and 17 when I was born, so since I was the baby, well behaved was not me!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing
I really like

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! I love that strip of bling on the side and that gorgeous papers! Thanks for using this week's sketch!