Friday, May 14, 2010

Clearly Inspired Challenge #13 - April Showers bring May Flowers



The challenge for May at Clearly I Stamp Blog is April Showers bring May Flowers. Since I only have a few of Lori's flower stamps, I called my buddy, old pal, Stamp Katie who is on Lori's Design team and said hey, can I borrow this stamp? And she did (ok, I watch her twins on Wednesday afternoons so it was Wed. am!!) She brought me the set Bless My Bloomers. Since I am loving the paper from CTMH and it was out from my previous card, I used the Tickled Pink set of papers. I love the Bless my Bloomers set and I may have to get it for myself, but for now here is the card I made!


2 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Very nice girly!!! So glad you've been stampin around!

kinderdi said...

This is a great card! Love the soft colors. Thanks for sharing!