Monday, December 14, 2009

Blue Lights Christmas card



My sister wanted cards with blue Christmas lights to give to our friends who are police officers and fire fighters. So, late last Wednesday night, on our way home from a book reading (great book about her God Mothers' parents in 1890 - My Darling Anna) we got this idea. I called my friend Stamp Katie to see if she had a Christmas light or a string of lights stamps. She was sure she didn't, so when Julie and I got to my house, I dug out the tub of my holiday stamps. Well, lo and behold, I had a rubber backed stamp of Christmas lights - so here is one of the cards I made for her.

1 comment:

Rachel V. Olivier said...

I like that card! It's holiday-ish and you could send it to police officers and fire fighters, but it's also just a great general holiday card.