Wednesday, November 11, 2009

There She Goes TSG28 challenge Fun with Chipboard



This week on There She Goes blog, the challenge was Fun with Chipboard, so I went into my drawer of goodies and found this piece of chipboard in a buckle shape. I embossed it with black embossing powder and luckily my friend Stamp Katie had some white ribbon to match for the front of my card. I used the Santa penguin from There She Goes' newly released set called Penguin Love. This is an awesome set, there are 55 different stamps in this set and I only used 6!!
I used CTMH cranberry, crystal blue and olive papers and inks along with my swiss dot folder with my cuttlebug.
Hope you enjoy it!


1 comment:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Great card Becky, I love your choice of chipboard! Thanks for playing along in our TSG Challenge this week :)