Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stamp Something Favorite Layout or Sketch Challenge




Stamp Somethings challenge this week was to use your favorite layout or sketch. This is one that I use alot, especially for a quick card. This one was fun as I stamped the main image in versamark and Twilight inks and embossed in clear. Added the stem, then used the same stamp in versamark and embossed them in clear. I used Twilight, Crystal blue, Buttercup, Sweet Leaf and a green I cant find right now to smudge on the embossed areas. The stamp is from Close To My Heart and called Treasures.


3 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Purdy!!! I like the girls' pictures too.

Erin... said...

Very pretty! Love the background! Thanks for joining us at stamp something this week!

Jenni said...

Gorgeous, love your image. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamp Something this week.
Jenni x