Sunday, January 4, 2009

There She Goes Card


A week or so ago, Jessica at There She Goes had a challenge to use our There she Goes stamps and make any kind of a card except a Christmas card. I made mine and then when the computer got the new memory added (my nephew is my computer tech and has a full time job, a wife and two kids!!) lots of things got lost including my ability to send email and upload my camera. Well, we got that fixed and then today the keyboard died on us so I had to run to Best Buy and get a new one. It is really flat and funky. Ok, anyway, I finally got the cards in my camera uploaded but too late for the challenge, but I still want to share my card.

1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

I'm glad you did. this is really pretty. I just received my first There She Goes stamps last month and really like them. You did a great job with this house. what a fun set.